Shown Videos: 1-10
- Kristen and CeCe's family issues finally come to a head. Shaunie continues her weed research while the other women enjoy the sights of Amsterdam. Jen finally makes her arrival in Amsterdam, making sure to bring plenty of drama.
- Tami drops a bomb on Reggie, since she wants to call off their engagement and fears he will end their relationship; tension between Kristen and CeCe continues to build; and Shaunie wants to boost her marijuana education with a trip.
- After her poor behavior at Jackie's PSA event, Jen focuses on her love life. Kristen's stress at home has her thinking twice about more children. CeCe and Kristen keep their distance from each other and Malaysia finds out the root of their issues is much deeper than she thought. Meanwhile, OG tries to spice up her relationship.
- Evelyn's trip to Puerto Rico becomes a more emotional experience than she bargained for. Jen enlists professional help to solve her love life issues. Malaysia has a difficult talk with her son. Jackie helps Reggie plan next step.
- Jackie stars in a play, but her nerves threaten to get the best of her. OG deals with the death of her brother, the loss ultimately brings her and an enemy close. The Wives come out to support Jackie's play, but there's just as much drama off-stage.
- Tami lashes out at Evelyn, leaving the entire group taking cover and taking sides. As an escape, Evelyn puts together a charity event, but Shaunie refuses to welcome Jen. Malaysia tries to get CeCe and Kristen past their conflict.
- Shaunie launches an investigation into a rumor that could blow up the group, and it results in more questions than answers. Jen continues to cover up her part. Meanwhile, Malaysia is pleasantly surprised when Cece and Byron set her up on a blind date with their handsome friend. At a meeting of the Wives, Tami lashes out and says something she can't take back.