Shown Videos: 1-10
- In the Basketball Wives Season 3 Reunion Special, things get heated! Join us for the most dramatic Basketball Wives Reunion Special yet!
- Jackie and Chantel are over the situation with Draya and her boyfriend Orlando, but Draya and Orlando aren't done yet-- they confront the ladies in an attempt to put the issue to rest. Jackie invites the group on a trip to France to launch her cognac, but things are tense as Malaysia is suspicious of Jackie's motives.
- Jackie develops a bottle for the cognac brand she hopes to launch. As payback for her experience in Palm Springs, Draya hosts all the ladies at an excruciating Mud Run. And Jackie forces a meeting with Draya to clear her daughter's name.
- The Palm Springs getaway is anything but relaxing as tensions between Draya and Sunday erupt into full-blown mayhem. And in a tearful confession, Draya tells Jackie her daughter may not be as innocent as she thinks. Back home, Lorenzo surprises Brittish with news about his career.
- Draya confronts her boyfriend, Orlando Scandrick, about accusations of possible infidelity with Jackie's daughter, Chantel. Jackie's gala event falls apart when almost none of her friends show up to help, and adding to the drama, Brittish gets into an altercation with Malaysia.
- Things are getting serious with Draya and her boyfriend, Orlando Scandrick, but Jackie's daughter has news that may rock Draya's world. Meanwhile, Brittish's fiancé Lorenzo Gordon gets basketball and marital advice from Jackie's husband, Doug Christie.
- The last time these women got together, it was nothing short of a disaster, but Brittish is determined to give it another shot and throws a "Turkish Tea Party" for the group. Meanwhile, Brandi's time to have another baby is running out, so she and her husband Jason seek the help of a fertility specialist.