Shown Videos: 1-10
- No description available...
- Cait does not want to use her new name at her country club until she discusses the matter with Candis.
- While Madison struggles to keep Nick from crippling Withdrawal, Travis ventures out to find his son before the city of Los Angeles falls.
- Cait ends up realizing just how hard it can be to date a trans woman after hearing Candis talk.
- Candis asks Cait over for a sleep over. Kim and Khloe talk about some comments aimed at their mother, in Cait's Vanity Fair article.
- Cait attempts to break down her walls on her road trip with her new friends.
- Cait is pleased to be on a road trip with her new transgender friends, but they question if her privileged status is going to stop her from being their new spokesperson.
- In the series premiere, Caitlyn Jenner proudly announces her true self to the world via Vanity Fair, but still struggles with meeting some of her family for the first time. Meanwhile, Caitlyn is also inspired to learn more about transgender youth in crisis.