Shown Videos: 1-10
- This episode doesn't have a summary yet.
- When Baby Blue gets out of hand, Nina Parker reminds the cast what the point of the reunion is about.
- Bobby's comments cause a rift in his relationship with Trina; Scrappy and Shay question each other's loyalty; Prince crashes Michelle Pooch's event; Malik and Jeffrey come to a crossroads in their relationship.
- Keyara struggles to cope, while Gunplay grapples with his recent life choices. Trina and Joy double date. Jojo's family drama reaches a fever pitch. Baby Blue finds himself in the middle of more drama.
- Amara receives career help from an unlikely source. Shay discovers Scrappy's extracurricular activities. Gunplay struggles to overcome his demons. Trick Daddy celebrates a marriage that isn't over.
- Bobby and Malik vie for Jeffrey's love; Veronica airs out her grievances with Jojo; Trina gets in the middle of Joy and Trick Daddy's divorce; a sudden loss leads Gunplay into a downward spiral.
- Jeffrey and Malik take their affair to the next level; Amara confronts Veronica; Jojo switches teams; Keyara gets payback; Liz and Prince fall out.
- Veronica brings someone to meet with Amara; Prince's nightlife takeover hits a snag; Jojo deals with family turmoil; Bobby and Jeffrey work on their relationship.
- Pleasure P and Shay try to pick up the pieces of their relationship; Joy looks for closure; Gunplay reconnects with an old flame; Veronica Vega and Steph Lecor seek out Young Hollywood.