Shown Videos: 1-10
- Episode 13 of Season 2.
- Bishop Gibson and Pastor Haizlip attend the Gang Summit hoping to bring peace. Instead Bishop Gibson gets into an argument with a gangbanger. Pastor Jay donates skateboards to kids in need. Deitrick showcases a new style of music.
- Things take an emotional turn when Bishop Gibson comes out against Loretta’s participation in Preach LA. Myesha collaborates with her rapper brother on a spiritual track. Bishop McClendon discusses marriage with his daughter and future son-in-law.
- After hearing about his fall from grace, Deitrick reaches out to fellow gospel artist Kevin Terry. Myesha deals with the serious issue of sex trafficking at her Hiding Behind the Lipstick conference. Christy Haizlip does some soul-searching.
- Bishop Gibson and Pastor Haizlip enlist some real gang-bangers for their upcoming Gang Summit. Pastor Chaney and Myesha expand their Saved, Sanctified and Sexual conference to include Pastor Alden, who as a 50 year-old virgin, preaches abstinence.
- Things get heated when Pastor Chaney tries to mend severed family ties. Bishop Jones throws Loretta a birthday party, and his gift leaves her speechless. Ron Gibson helps an ex-con begin a new life.
- After being dramatically restored by his old congregation in Detroit, Deitrick decides to reconcile with Jay. Bishop Gibson attempts to reunite his family, and Pastor Wayne struggles with a very personal decision.
- Deitrick journeys to Detroit to uncover the hard truth about his biological father, and Bishop McClendon’s son prompts him to reflect on his own messy childhood. Lady LaVette faces a daunting task that tests her skills, faith, and patience.
- When Pastor Jay and Lady Christy’s troubled son comes home, the family must decide whether they can really let bygones be bygones. Pastor Wayne makes a big decision that doesn’t sit well with Myesha, and Deitrick puts unwelcome pressure on Dominique.