Shown Videos: 1-7
- Tensions escalate for Deitrick and Dominique as their nuptials draw near in the Season 1 finale.
- When Deitrick's parents visit, past issues come to the surface. Meanwhile, Bishop Jones receives disturbing news about his health, and the Chaneys work on their marriage as a potential disaster awaits them at their gospel festival.
- Bishop Gibson must decide to heed advice to give up his gangster mentality. Elsewhere, Pastor Haizlip's body ink allows him to get through to a new type of convert.
- Bishop Jones faces his commitment issues; Deitrick chooses between preaching and a music career; and Pastor Chaney clashes with church council over a post for his wife.
- Bishop Gibson tries to help his troubled sister. Meanwhile, a security scare strikes Bishop McClendon's family; and Deitrick and Dominique try to stay true to God before their wedding.
- Wives of preachers attend a tea party, but drama boils over when Noel's "special friend" is invited.
- Bishop Gibson questions Deitrick and his fiancée about their nuptials over dinner. Meanwhile, Jay counsels a transgender former church member.