Shown Videos: 1-10
- Cyrus and Jake's mission to take the White House reaches a new level of deceit when Liv is called to testify against Mellie.
- When Charlie is taken into custody for the hijacking of Air Force Two, Quinn is faced with an important choice. Meanwhile, Cyrus is pulling the strings behind closed doors and sets out to recruit Jake to join him on his quest for the White House.
- After Air Force Two's extraordinary safe landing, Mellie demands that they stop at nothing until justice is served; Liv tries to bridge the gap with the Gladiators by disclosing her theory behind the hijack and Cyrus's true intentions.
- In the midst of moving on from the White House, Olivia gets an unexpected visitor in criminal defense attorney Annalise Keating, who seeks her help in fast-tracking a judicial reform class action to the United States Supreme Court. However, after Olivia's recent fall from political grace, it's going to be more challenging than ever to get the support they need.
- Mellie's plans to name Jake as her new chief of staff only propels Olivia to do whatever it takes to make sure that does not happen. Back at Papa Pope's house, Quinn becomes restless, wondering just how long Rowan intends to keep her and Robin hidden from the outside world. Meanwhile at QPA, Abby, Huck and Charlie decide that it's time to move forward with new clients when their first ca...
- When Olivia agrees to join Fitz in Vermont for what she thinks will be a relaxing getaway, she is shocked to find that her closest friends have orchestrated a relentless intervention. Back in Washington, Cyrus finally reveals his suspicions to Mellie about Olivia and Jake's extracurricular activities.
- After a jaw-dropping midseason finale, "Scandal" returns for the last eleven episodes of the series. On the midseason premiere, the fallout from Rowan's desperate act affects all of Quinn's loved ones, including a guilt-ridden Olivia.