Shown Videos: 1-10
- The season 6 finale. Blue and Keira's relationship is tested; Tasha's epiphany; Jason's amends with Chardonnay. Malik is experiencing life or death.
- Blue scrutinizes Keira's fling with Luke while at a movie premiere. Elsewhere, Tasha is inspired by a therapy session and begins apologizing to all; Jason and Chardonnay clash over his gridiron career; and Malik reconnects with Tee Tee.
- Malik is forced to choose; Blue and Keira confront their relationship.
- Tasha's relationship with Rick is tested when he seeks a career in stand-up comedy. Meanwhile, Keira is suspected of being bad luck to Blue when his game begins to suffer, and Chardonnay continues to live with Tasha.
- Malik invites Blue to a lusty party to help him get over Keira. Meanwhile, Jason works to heal his serious ailments before an important game; and Chardonnay worries more about Jason's health after visiting a retired player.
- Malik enlists his friends to appear in a promotional campaign, but an accusation derails his plans. Elsewhere, events run smoothly for Rick, to Tasha's chagrin; Blue sets out to beat Keira in the dating game; and an injury impacts Jason's life.
- Blue tries to sabotage Keira's new relationship. Meanwhile, Malik's past comes back to haunt him, and Chardonnay struggles to deal with Jason's gridiron injury.
- The Game ~ Season 6 - Episode 12 "I'm Not Kelly Pitts"
- Tasha tries to make amends with Pookie following a revelation. Elsewhere, a love triangle sparks tension between Jason and Chardonnay; Keira and Blue shed light on a broken relationship.