Shown Videos: 1-10
- NeNe and Cynthia discuss the demise of their relationship and if there is any glimmer of hope for a reconciliation. Claudia and NeNe address their rocky start and attempt to settle their differences. Therapist Dr. Jeff joins the ladies to rehash their group therapy session and in a shocking turn of events, NeNe breaks down in tears and opens up to the group that leads to a surprising con...
- The housewives continue to take a look back at the last season.
- The housewives take a look back at the current season.
- Kandi makes a surprise announcement that startles not only her daughter, Riley, but Mama Joyce as well. As Peter and Cynthia say goodbye to Bar One, they receive a shocking phone call from Apollo in prison. NeNe rushes through final preparations for her debut in Cinderella on Broadway, and Kenya invites everyone to a screening event of her new pilot Life Twirls On.
- The ladies return to Atlanta from the Philippines and immediately get back to work. Kenya is in the midst of shooting her pilot, Life Twirls On, as Cynthia strives to perfect her accent for the role as a Jamaican salon owner. Meanwhile, Kandi and Todd attempt to go on a romantic date, but Todd drops a bomb that leaves Kandi torn. Phaedra continues to feel the rippling effect of Apollo’s ...
- In New York, NeNe has a costume fitting for her Broadway debut. In the Philippines, the ladies are reminded of the fun they have together. To everyone's surprise, Phaedra and Kenya come together in a discussion that changes the dynamics of the group.
- The women travel to the Philippines. Everyone is in attendance except NeNe, who has chosen to work on her upcoming role for Broadway. Phaedra opens up to Claudia. For once, there seems to be peace and positivity throughout the group...that is, until dinner time.
- Dr. Jeff leads the women to a breakthrough. NeNe struggles with studying for her Broadway debut. Kenya's cast reads her script for the first time. Phaedra meets with an attorney to figure out next steps in her life. Claudia decides to continue ushering the girls towards better friendships.
- Searching for a new purpose in life, Claudia decides to pursue standup comedy but quickly realizes she is in over her head. Phaedra breaks down to NeNe about her declining relationship with Kandi, leading Kandi to pay her an emotional visit in hopes of deciphering what went wrong. NeNe gets the ladies together for an evening of therapy with Dr. Jeff, but things quickly go awry forcing Ne...